In order to be a recognized condominium association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Vivienda West Condominium Association, Inc. (Vivienda West) can be found on this page. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
FAQ & Useful Information
Contains information about how the Association operates including, meetings held and when, services, facilities and resources provided members, occupancy restrictions, typical requests requiring approval, and a summary of member and association responsibility for unit maintenance.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Vivenda West restated in December 2018 are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents. (Note: Some of the documents are large and may take a while to load. )
- Certificate of Restatement – December 2018
- Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Condominium
- Rules and Regulations
- Vivienda West Map
HISTORICAL Governing Documents (For Reference ONLY!)
The HISTORICAL governing documents for Vivenda West are below FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY! They were replaced by the restated documents shown above in December 2018. Click on each link to see/print the documents. (Note: Some of the documents are large and may take a while to load.)
- 1 VW Original Articles,Declaration,ByLaws_012578_51_Page
- 2 VW_ByLaws_Amendment_02091987_1_Page
- 3 VW_Declaration Amendment_02091987_5_Pages
- 4 VW_Declaration Amendment_03211990_1_Page
- 5 VW_Articles Adendment_120293_7_Pages
- 6 VW_ByLaws Amendment_12021993_13_Pages
- 7 VW_Declaration Amendment_12021993_13_Pages
- 8 VW_Declaration Amendment_01111996_2_Pages
- 9 VW_Declaration Amendment_01312003_1_Page
- 10 VW Rules and Regulations_021317_14_Pages
- Vivienda West Map
The following documents contain information regarding approved shrubs, plants and ground cover materials that may be used to landscape your unit.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.